August 24th, 2010
The following issues were addressed:
- Checkbox and Radio field types render additional HTML in Edit Skin
- Further fixes to TokenSense. Fixed not appearing on chrome/firefox, enabled Ctrl S saving of skins, fixed clicking away from tokensense not hiding it, hopefully made showing it much more reliable (no longer rely on iframe ready event).
- Further TokenSense fixes. Moved TokenSense out of the iframe and in to the main pixelsilk window.
- Fixed scrolling of suggestions box.
- Fixed adding all tokens occasionally in IE.
- Fixed brackets on separate lines in IE when adding on last line
- Fixed loading of TokenSense in IE
- Fixed positioning of TokenSense with scrolled CodeMirror
- Changed 'Edit HTML' to 'Edit (WebboxName)'
- Major TokenSense improvements. Performance, bugs, etc.
- Partner Portal Controls made "Available To" a site don't show up in TS
- Make the token suggestions context sensitive
- Token Sense acting buggy on IE7
- Add missing tokens to token sense
- Cursor interferes w/ selection in Token Sense
- Included first version of pixelsilk.dialog(). Deleting pages, page types, controls all use pixelsilk.dialog instead of confirm().
- Added pixelsilk plugin template
- Changed the HTML rendering for Page Types: Checkbox and Radio field types render additional HTML in Edit Skin
- Updating logic in StoreAPI/Controls/StoreBreadCrumbs.cs that appeared to have been suppressing root-level categories from displaying in breadcrumbs when multiple product breadcrumbs were being retrieved
- Sometimes adding a new item would show blank detail page
Back to Maintenance Releases »