March 10th, 2015
To be rolled out beginning on 10 March 2015 and to be in all clusters by 17 March 2015.
- PS-5322 fixed: Adding a configuration variable with an existing name is now disallowed.
- PS-5324 fixed: Editing a configuration variable to have an existing name is now disallowed.
- PS-5325 fixed: Creating or editing a configuration variable to have an empty string as the name is now disallowed.
- PS-5326 fixed: Adding or editing a domain name to consist of nothing but spaces is disallowed.
- PS-5327 fixed: In user accounts, leading and trailing spaces in Username, Email Address, First Name, and Last Name are now disallowed.
- PS-5329 fixed: The API's login method now accounts for the "enabled" bit when authenticating the login. False causes the login to fail.