November 11th, 2014
To be rolled out beginning on 11 November 2014 and to be in all clusters by 18 November 2014.
- PS-5279 fixed: when a user chooses to copy a resource, a confirmation alert will now consistently appear for all resource types(themes, page types, controls, system files) in site administration and in the partner portal.
- PS-5284 fixed: a user will no longer be allowed to change the name of a site, page type, control, or album to a name that already exists.
- PS-5289 fixed: a user will no longer be allowed to add (or edit) an album using a name that already exists.
- PS-5342 fixed: submission of a form in a list section set to "show form by default" will no longer trigger an Edge invalidation.
- PS-5345 fixed: when editing image names in listview mode, the bartext will now be updated immediately upon saving.