November 30th, 2010
The most noticeable changes:
- Performance updates to controls and available to information.
A complete list of issues we addressed:
- Added caching for a control's group available to data.
- Changed one of the read locks to a write lock to fix page load issues.
- Performance change to load individual site controls when rendering instead of all controls.
- Products URL Fail with an Invalid Character, The statement will now ignore invalid characters at the beginning and end of the product name which will result in a valid Product URL.
- Site Link will not insert after first removing the previous link on the same text now works in the content editor.
- Table context menu now works after save in FF.
- Receipt page redirects to the home page in IE 6--FIXED: Changed a reference to look in the ../../ref folder.
Back to Maintenance Releases »