September 9th, 2014
To be rolled out beginning on 9 September 2014 and to be in all clusters by 16 September 2014.
- PS-5252: In admin, when you add a new role, check some permissions and save, the permissions haven't been reflected in the UI when opening the role for editing. This fix corrects that.
- PS-5301: In sysadmin, on the Sites tab for a group; when editing the Full Name for a site before anything else has been done in the sites tab, that name hasn't been reflected in the UI upon saving. This fix corrects that.
- PS-5303: In admin, on the Settings -> Search tab, when editing an input and then cancelling, the original value was not being restored to the input. This fix corrects that.
- PS-5306: In admin, on the Design -> Page Types tab, changing a page type name to a name already given to another page type, or changing a page type field name to a name already assigned to another field in the same page type, was being allowed. This fix corrects that.
- PS-5337: Changing the page type name or the page type icon to valid values was not being allowed. This fix corrects that.
- PS-5338: Attempts to save home page property changes have been blocked by an alert that says the Path Name cannot be empty. Of course, for the home page, the Path Name is required to be empty. This fix allows the changes to be saved.